Back in early February, almost exactly a month from now I won a giveaway that was sponsored by PinkyParadise. The giveaway holder was cherry-blossorn on tumblr.
I waited a few days because PP was closed until the 9th or 10th of February for Asian New Years break. I had to wait one or two extra days to get back with them (silly me, they got back with me as soon as they came back, their emails were just stuck in my spam).
Anyway, I chose these lenses
Anyway, I felt like posting about it because I'm still waiting. On the 13th of February they said they would ship it out and it would take 14 - 25 days. So the latest it should get here is this upcoming Thursday or Friday. ;~; Sad thing is I won't be here Friday, I'll be at Anime Matsuri.

No comments:
Post a Comment