Home
About Me
My Sponsors
Reviews
Tumblr
More Links
skip to main
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Random news: I drew Fetsu-Chan n.n
Not the best picture buuuuuuuuut I tried u.u
Follow Fetsu-Chan on tumblr
oorrrrrr you can follow her blogspot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello! Me be Ruby/Rini. 18 years old. Gemini. Pansexual. Female (she/her). Houston, Texas. Fat, spoopy, kawaii Mexican babe. Fashion blogger. Pan dulce princess. Flan enthusiast.
Followers
Labels
review
Personal
circle lenses
circle lenses review
spreepicky
haul
plus cutie
shoes
sponsor
pinkyparadise
makeup
wig
wig review
art
cosmetics
cute harajuku
fobbybarbie
makeup review
solution-lens
Archive
►
2015
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
March
(3)
▼
2014
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
▼
March
(10)
I suck at this
*~Links~*
*~About Me~*
Anime Matsuri Haul
Personal Update: Anime Matsuri
Waiting for my lenses from PinkyParadise
Fun fact: My Seifuku from Spreepicky came!
Random news: I drew Fetsu-Chan n.n
The amazing Solution-Lens.com and their giveaway!
Shoe update: New boots from Shiekhs
►
February
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment