By new boots I mean I've been having them about 2 to 3 weeks already and I was too lazy to say anything about them especially since I've only worn them two times each. This isn't really a review I just wanted to talk about them because I love them. *~*
So these boots are from Shiekhs, they have an online store but I did not buy them online. I went to the store at the mall and they were having a buy one pair, get another pair for one dollar. Their boots are not even that expensive either unless you buy knee-high boots or combat boots with studs on them. Like really their price range on boots are $20 - $50 bucks so you can see this is a really good deal.
So these are the boots I got at full price ($50 - they're probably cheaper now online)
So the side with the gold studs is somewhat of a false zipper. It doesn't unzip all the way but it can zip up, which I don't recommend because it straightens out the flaps with the studs and when that happens they fold inward instead of out and it hides the design (*cough* that was a poor explanation).
These boots are really comfortable and nice and warm. They're hotter without socks on.
The laces are adjustable and it helps the shoe get tighter which is cool because these boots go up to my calf almost and I have a huuuuuuuuge calf (huge legs in general). ;~;
The pair that I got for $1 are pretty basic but I wanted them for my cosplay and they're still pretty cute
there's not much to talk about. the inside has faux fur so it's nice and cozy. My only issue is that I have a huge foot so the tip of the shoe makes my toes feel closed-in but nothing too uncomfortable. I also made the mistake of wearing these without socks for a long period of time; the back of the shoe rubbed against my ankle to the point where it damaged/ripped my skin and irritated it for days. My ankle still feels a little weird like there's dead or damaged skin? idk but it doesn't make me love these shoes any less *~*









No comments:
Post a Comment