Saturday, June 21, 2014

[SPONSORED] REVIEW: 4VISION RARA GRAY ON DARK EYES (KLENSPOP)


Yooo~ I’m finally reviewing these lovely lenses sponsored by the wonderful KLensPop - see my post about their site here.


Stock Photo


I chose these lenses because of how cute the design looks and how pretty the gray looks. Also, I chose these because I haven’t seen a review for them yet.



Info About These Lenses:

Brand: 4VISION

Name: RARA (in gray)

Diameter: 14.5mm

Base Curve: 8.6mm

Water Content: 38%

Life Span: 1 year

These lenses were sent out either on the 8th or 9th of June (from Korea) and I got them on the 16th of June in the afternoon (but being the lazy person I am and lost track of time, I waited six days to review them. I’m so sorry! ;~; ). So these lenses got here pretty quickly!

The packaging:


What was inside the packaging:




Inside the packaging was the lenses in a box, a lens case (the actual lens case + rubber-tipped tweezers/tongs inside of it), and a small box off solution? eye drops? When I read different reviews they all said something different. Unfortunately for me I don’t read Korean to confirm this. (oh right this was all wrapped together in MULTIPLE layers of bubble-wrap so yes it was pretty safe). 

The items up close:






The lens in its vial


The lenses in their case


Finally some comparison/lighting photos!

One in, one out:


Both in, indoor (bathroom) lighting:


Outdoor lighting:


The final verdict~!

Color&Design: 10/10 - These lenses, like most lenses on KLensPop, are, are made for everyday use so they’re VERY natural but the gray on these lenses are so pretty, despite it being a natural looking gray. I thought the limbal ring would be weird, because it appears to be brown when looking at the lenses in their case, but the ring looks nice enough.

Enlargement: 10/10 - I never thought I’d be pleased with lenses any smaller than 15mm. I wasn’t even that fond of my Geo XCK105 that were 14.8mm. I don’t think i’d like these lenses if they were any bigger. Because of their design, limbal ring, and color, the enlargement is perfect. Any bigger would’ve probably been to freakishly.

Comfort: 10/10 - These lenses are really comfortable. I didn’t have no burning or any stingy feeling in my eyes for the 30 - 60 minutes I had them on (I didn’t have them on any longer because fans were pointing at my face and would’ve made the lenses dry out). 

Overall: 10/10 - I love these lenses a lot. I never thought I’d actually like a pair of natural looking lenses on me. The shipping was wonderful the costumer service/communication was very good and I’d love to actually buy from this site one day! 

Selfie time~



2 comments:

  1. Nice review <3 i miss wearing grey lenses, oh and hi im amz :)) i also got lenses from them. btw ill follow ur social media sns, u can follow me back if u wana, xoxo

    ~aMz/aiMee http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you for the compliment and following me! I've added/followed you back on most things! n.n

      Delete