EDIT: This review has been stuck in my drafts for months and I won't change the wording/past tense of the entire review. Only editing I've done is revising and adding the pictures to the review. Sorry for the delay (not that anybody cares) but here's the review that's been stuck in my drafts!
A while back I won a PinkyParadise sponsored giveaway from cherry-blossorn on Tumblr. They arrived two weeks ago but due to me being lazy and I was recovering from a convention, I'm barely doing the review now
A while back I won a PinkyParadise sponsored giveaway from cherry-blossorn on Tumblr. They arrived two weeks ago but due to me being lazy and I was recovering from a convention, I'm barely doing the review now
Info about the lenses:
Name: Ultra CK105 (XCK105) - these are the bigger version of the CK105
Manufacturer: Geo
Duration: One year
Water Content: 38%
Size in diameter: 14.8 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Packaging:
The usual basic, safe efficient packaging
The package included the lens vials (wrapped in the pink what-you-call-it thing), cute animal lens case, and those things in the color blue that hold back your hair whenever you put on makeup (man, I have terrible vocabulary in this review)!
Here are the lens vials~
The lenses in their vials
Lenses in their cute case~
Since these are black lenses (and my eyes are almost as black as the lenses oh dear) I figured it's so unnecessary to do a whole bunch of different types of light comparison, therefore I only have one close-up picture!
Color/Design:
10/10
These are the best as black circle lenses can be. My eye color is very similar, so my natural eye color doesn't show up through the clear pupil area. This just looks like my natural eyes but larger. It's a very natural look (welp, if you considered huge black doe-eyes natural).
Enlargement:
8/10
I have a weird bias against lenses smaller than my usual +15.00 mm. Yes, the enlargement is clear, but it's only 14.8 mm and it's not my thing. I really like having huge animu eyes. However, I do believe these provide a perfect enlargement for others who wear these.
Comfort:
10/10
Geo lenses are just undeniably comfortable, compared to Vassen/i.fairy lenses. These, of course, do dry out over long periods of time due to their size so, as always, eye drops are needed.
Overall:
10/10
These lenses do deliver. They're a perfect shade of black, they do enlarge and they don't cause me too much discomfort. They pass off as my natural eyes which is pretty neat. Although I've never made an actual purchase from Pinky Paradise (this isn't my first time winning a pair of lenses sponsored by them), I REALLY love their store. Their service is great, their selection is wonderful, and I love how they included a little gift in their package.
Now here are a few selfies with me having them on~











No comments:
Post a Comment