So yeah I got new shoes. Ever since I started getting into certain tennis/basketball/sports shoes, my dad has been kinda like ''DO YOU WANT THESE!? I CAN GET YOU THESE!'' because he likes collecting and wearing Jordans and such. I think it's like he wears them through me omfg. Sometimes my mum is like "she doesn't need those she's a girl" or she's just really iffy because of the cost of them.
Anyway... we all agreed on a certain pair of shoes. My dad can get shoes easily now since he knows a person.
<.< >.>
so yay now for pictures
Stock photo:
So at first I was like "oh they're very nice. cool" but then my dad said they're limited edition so I decided to research them and found out they were first released back in 1994 and they're back for the first time which is apparently rare.
This ‘90s classic is making a comeback. The Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘Powder Blue’ is here and stays true to the original colorway. It features a tumbled leather upper and a signature elastic speed-lacing system. It rocks a Powder Blue padded collar and on the outsole, a listing of MJ’s career achievements. Releasing on February 22 on Nike.com.
So now pictures that I've taken
the usual box. I'll most likely be keeping it because my dad wants me to take extra care of them lul
The box with shoes inside (this is now how they were packed I took them out a couple of times)
More pictures~
oh and here's the list of MJ's achievements on the bottom that they're talking about
(picture kinda blurry)
I don't have any pictures of me wearing them but I actually like how well these shoes fit. I got them in a size 9 in men's (I'm a 9 - 10 in women's... I have a big, confusing foot ;~; ) and they fit just right but I have wide feet. They're very slim but my dad says that usually you need to break them in so yeah these shoes are cool. I'm not a huuuuuge fan of shoes like these but I appreciate the ones I actually get cx







No comments:
Post a Comment