So I'm going to be cosplaying as Fem!Castiel from Supernatural and I needed a wig. I purchased this wig from this seller on ebay.
Here's the stock picture
I thought it was really gorgeous and for only $13 and 5 - 10 day free shipping I was sold.
These were the color options they had
So, as the title states, I got the wig in black. There wasn't a stock photo for the black version.
After looking through the pictures on the eBay listing and doing some intensive research, I found out that the wig comes from galbalmania which is a site that sells other wigs. The website is in Korean so it was a bit of a challenge to navigate through and read the reviews for this wig ( which is right here ). Not even the website had the stock photo of the black version so that worried me a bit.
But no worries because I actually got the wig after three? four? mail working days!
Here's a picture of the package and its contents.
The package came with the wig inside a clear bag you can close. The wig was wrapped in the net as shown in the bottom right and inside the bag was also a mesh wig cap/net. The item did not mention that it would come with a mesh wig cap so I was very happy when I saw that n.n
Here is how the wig looks
Hehe, I used my Chucky doll as a model because I don't have a wig head yet.
Here's how it looks on me
The ends of the wig were a bit tangled when I pulled it out of the bag but I brushed it through and put a tiny bit of hair oil on it to give the ends that shiny, healthy look and feel the rest of the wig has
here's more pictures n.n
Wig Texture: It's so soft! The ends are still a bit rough from them being tangled but it's nothing that's too bad that I can't fix. The hair comes out a bit too easily but it's probably because I tug on it a lot when trying to brush it.
Color: It's a nice, solid jet black color (I even compared it to my mum's dyed black hair and they're exactly alike). It doesn't look faded at all.
Overall: I love this wig! It's so pretty and manageable. It doesn't look fake. Not only am I going to use it for cosplay, I'm also using it for everyday use. Yay~<3
Other Info:
Seller: The seller seems very trustworthy and reliable. They have +99% positive reviews.
Shipping: Shipping was amazingly fast. It came here in three days.
I recommend this wig for anybody that wants a natural-looking black wig. n.n







No comments:
Post a Comment