Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Solution-Lens.Com Monthly Giveaway!

image
So I’ve been a supporter of Solution-Lens for a while. I found them through their giveaway page a long time ago and participate in the giveaway every now or so. They’re very generous to be doing this giveaway because it happens every month. At the end of every month, they choose their winner to receive a free pair of lenses from their website (you’ll receive a free case, and if I re-call correctly, some goodies). 
A while back I was asked to sponsor a pair of lenses from them and I chose Vassen (Super) Crystal Blue (re-upload of the review is right here). I was really pleased with their service, shipping was very fast, the packaging was very safe and the lenses were not damaged. Since then, I’ve been keeping their banner on my blogspot to show my support for this website. Here’s a picture of me in the lenses I received.
image
Not so long ago (I’ll say in about September of 2013) I purchased, or at least my friend purchased for me with my money, a pair of lenses from Solution-Lens (I unfortunately never got to review them but they were Vassen Crystal Pink so there wasn’t much difference). Once again, their service was amazing and the lenses arrived on time, undamaged. And here’s another picture with the lenses I received.
image
I have nothing but good things to say about them from my experience with them, really. Now about the store itself. 
The website can be navigated easily. Everything is categorized in multiple ways so you can find what you’re looking for. They have a wide variety of lenses from Geo, Vassen, and Dueba (G&G). Even Halloween/cosplay lenses from Geo are offered. It helps that they have such a variety because my eyes are dark, dark brown and I have to be exxxxtraaa picky about what lenses I buy and wear so that the color could be vibrant. The prices of  the lenses on the lenses on their website are affordable and they offer free international shipping. Their safe packaging includes a lens case and a few gifts.
A few examples of the lenses they have (click on the pictures to view them on the site):
image
image
image
They also offer eye/lens care products:
image
image
And even various lens/travel cases:
image
image
image
image
Like seriously their store is the best. They even offer an value/gift set with 7 pairs of contacts (including cases and free express shipping)

Other offers include:
- Buy 2 pairs, get a pair free
- Buy 5 pairs, get 2 pairs free
- Buy 10 pairs, get 5 pairs free.
There are so many offers. Unfortunately, they only sell plano (-0 power) BUT they have an offer on getting prescription lenses (see the offer and rules here).  Plus they have a wholesale offer for those who want to sell lenses on their own.
I bet if you bothered reading this up to this point you’re tired of the blabbering and just wanna know more about the giveaway.

How do you join this wonderfully awesome giveaway?

-  Post this link on any social networking site. Different websites count as one entry, only one entry (link) per website. Very easy so far.
- Advertise! Write ten lines about their shop, their products and the giveaway! Still easy.
- Add three photos of their lenses (or the ones you’d like to get if you win). Wow. Such easy.
- Add their banner to your page (here’s a list of their banners). A banner won’t hurt your blog.
- Publish your giveaway link or Solution-Lens’ page link on a popular forums such as here and here.
- Comment on their giveaway page with your entries.
Woah. It’s that simple.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment